Monday, May 31, 2010

Travel Time

After a 4 and half hour flight from Seattle (Where i feel like i tried every sing position one could think of to sleep in) I am sitting in the terminal at JFK waiting for my flight to London. Unfortunately, I have a 6 hour layover, so plenty of time to finish my final paper.

I thought I would procrastinate more and share a little bit of what I am going to be doing in London. I have my final interview with a company called The Carbon Neutral Company on Thursday. They are located right next to Kings Cross Station in Northern London... I think. (I'm still not sure where anything is in relation to anything else, just it's location on googlemaps.) I'll be living not too far away in student housing at a place called the Thoresby House. Yes there is a wikipedia page on it... and that's pretty much all I know. Hopefully the program I'm going with will inform me more when I get there.

I should arrive tomorrow morning at 10:30am London time, and then the real adventure begins. Not that sitting in humid heat in the JFK airport while eating Panda Express isn't adventure enough. More Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment