Monday, May 24, 2010

One Week to Go!

With one week to go until my trip to London, it should seem right around the corner. Too bad twenty page papers and midterms are blocking the light at the end of the tunnel. My "to do" list is a mile long and all I want to do is procrastinate, but the last minute is here and there is no more time I can actually waste.

I have two more early mornings working in the Cafe, and three days left of class. Then on Friday it's my health physical that I successfully put off until the very last day possible. After that two finals, two papers, and then home to Kirkland. Sometime in there will be time to do two take home finals. Hopefully. But all of the stress will be worth it when one week from now I will be on a plane flying across the Atlantic.
So Soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie Sydney!Aunt Sue here...have a wonderful time in London..we sure did - just! I will be following your blog so post lots of pictures. I want to see what you get to see! Go to the Hard Rock Cafe and have a shot of flaming Kaluha(not sure of the official name of the drink) just like your Uncle Ed did with the Aussie! We have pictures to prove it. If you do, you get to keep the glass. Say "hi" to the Queen, she'll be happy to see you! XO Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete